If you have the new Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor you can use these tests up to 3 days before your period is due to test for pregnancy.
If you have a Clearblue Fertility Monitor you CANNOT USE Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor pregnancy tests (these are in white foil and the tests are half blue / half white with a blue cap).
This Monitor DOES NOT allow you to test for pregnancy and if you try to use the tests in your Monitor you may interfere with the data it already has stored about your cycle. The results of these tests CANNOT be read by eye
Which monitor is right for these tests
- Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor
- Clearblue Fertility Monitor
More product views
Frequently asked questions
How do I know if I have the right Test Sticks when I am in the shop?
There are a number of ways you will be able to tell the difference:-
- The pack will have the name of the Monitor, either Clearblue Fertility Monitor or Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor as part of the description
- The design may show a picture of the Monitor and / or the Test Sticks
- The purple Fertility Tests for the Advanced Fertility Monitor will normally be packed together with the blue Pregnancy Tests for this Monitor, whereas the original white Fertility Monitor Tests will be sold on their own.
You can also ask for advice in the shop as the staff should have been made aware of the different packs.
Clearblue ADVANCED Fertility Monitor Fertility Tests
Clearblue Fertility Monitor Fertility Tests
Clearblue ADVANCED Fertility Monitor Pregnancy Tests
Does it really matter if I mix them up?
It is REALLY important that you only use Tests in your Monitor that have been validated and we know will work.
In particular, if you have the original Clearblue Fertility Monitor DO NOT use the Advanced Fertility Monitor Pregnancy Tests, it may interfere with the data it already has stored about your cycle and you will need to start again.
If you have the original Clearblue Fertility Monitor and want to buy a pack of Fertility Tests for this product (without the Pregnancy Tests), they are available from a number of online retailers – go to our Buy Now page for links to these retailers.